Many of my clients on my The WHOLESTIC Method Transformation program ask which vegetables they can eat as most people seem to enjoy starchy carbs. Here is a link to show best vegetables to eat on a low carb diet.
You can order your PERFECT KETO collagen with MCT at Fitness Forward Studio for only $39!
“Here are the ten greatest low-carb vegetables, tasty and nutritious but with very few carbs. They’re sorted by how popular and useful they are in low-carb cooking. All numbers are net carbs per 100 grams (3½ ounces).
- Cauliflower – 4 g. The most classic and iconic of all low-carb vegetables. The base of cauliflower rice and cauliflower mash. Check out our top 18 cauliflower recipes
- Cabbage – 3 g. Another great low-carb vegetable. Who doesn’t love butter-fried green cabbage or the truly addictive Asian cabbage stir-fry? For more, here are our top 21 cabbage recipes
- Avocado – 2 g. Not just low carb, but also full of nutritious fat. Avocado can be eaten in all kinds of ways, including on its own, perhaps with some mayonnaise, or it can be used to make guacamole. But that’s just the start, here are more awesome avocado recipes
- Broccoli – 4 g. Another great option that can replace pasta, rice or potatoes. Just fry it in butter or add some cheese for great-tasting side dishes. More recipes
- Zucchini – 3 g. Try our zucchini fries or zucchini chips. Zucchini can also be used to make low-carb pasta, like in this low-carbonara. More recipes
- Spinach – 1 g. An extremely low-carb vegetable, that can be used in many ways. Check out our very popular low-carb frittata with fresh spinach or any of our many other spinach recipes
- Asparagus – 2 g. Tasty and nutritious and very low carb. Top recipes
- Kale – 4 g. Recipes
- Green beans – 4 g. Recipes
- Brussels sprouts – 5 g. Recipes