Do you feel the need to detox from the holidays and perhaps lose a few pounds before winter break? Or maybe you feel sluggish, not sleeping well, bloated and moody? Then it is time to try The WHOLESTIC Method Transformation Program or at least start with a mini-reset to take care of you. Remember to put the oxygen mask on first!
Mondays I have started doing a weekly “detox and cleanse” day and then continue weekdays with my one big meal a day plus keto shake and bone broth for the month of January…or longer as I am feeling so much better- inside and out. My adrenals are finally getting stronger from Nutritional Therapy and Dr. Wilson’s formula but also i am finally losing weight that I haven’t been able to lose since 2013 when I suddenly gained 30 lbs from adrenal exhaustion (hormonal cascade!). I also started experimenting with recovery (mentally, spiritually and physically) “bio-hacks” locally as the infrared sauna, floating and cryotherapy.
My Monday fuel plan is liquids to give my digestive system a weekly vacation! Here is an example of my food plan:
1. Morning french press coffee with Brain Octane oil and Kerry Gold Butter
2. Pruvit Chocolate Swirl in my water mid-morning (my work days start at 5:30AM) – order via here
3. Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen (mix in hot water)
4. Green vegetable juice (no fruit): Easy to make in your own super blender by mixing organic cucumber, celery, kale, spinach, ginger, lemon and more leafy vegetables.
5. Cauldron Bone broth plus added organic vegetable broth with garlic, ginger, tumeric and cayenne pepper: 3-4 cups per day.
6. Liver detox tea:
Here is my experience yesterday at NW Cryotherapy Institute:
What are the benefits of Cryotherapy? According to NW Cryotherapy Institute in Bellevue, WA:
- decreases soreness and fatigue
- improves athletic performance
- accelerates recovery
- musculoskeletal injuries
- overall health and well-being management
- skin aging improvements
- skin disorders
- reduces chronic pain
Learn more about my personal story and my reason for creating The WHOLESTIC Method Transformation program here-
And check out Debbie’s new manual out based on 25 years of experience in the health and fitness industry plus information from her many amazing guest co-hosts on her weekly podcast The WHOLE Athlete:
Click here for The WHOLE Athlete Podcast or here to download from Itunes! A new episode every Tuesday! Catch up on our past podcast episodes from FIT FAT FAST, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR and now The WHOLE Athlete podcast via our archives on www.thewholeathletepodcast.com