What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy is an evidence-based approach to maximizing one’s health potential though individually created nutritional and lifestyle changes with elements of The WHOLESTIC Method.
It promotes the benefits of good, whole, unprocessed foods for optimal well being, as well as the therapeutic effects of particular foods for specific health conditions.
Nutritional Therapy treats the body as a WHOLE while seeking the root source of health concerns, rather than simply putting band-aids on the symptoms and never making progress. Just like putting pieces of a puzzle together!
We work on the foundations of Nutritional Therapy: digestion, blood sugar regulation, essential fatty acid balance, mineral balance and hydration based that we are bio-individuals and the typical ‘one size fits all’ models do not always work!
What is a Nutritional Therapist?
A qualified Nutritional Therapist is someone who holds a 3 year diploma in Nutritional Therapy and is trained in basic biochemistry, physiology and pathology as well as supervised clinical practice. As such, a Nutritional Therapist is qualified to work in private practice and see clients on a one to one or group basis. A Nutritional Therapist offers personalized diet & lifestyle advice which is tailored to your individual health needs and goals. This includes carefully chosen dietary recommendations, practical meal suggestions and recipes as well as tips on how to incorporate the changes into your lifestyle.
How can Nutritional Therapy benefit me?
Nutritional Therapy is suitable for everyone, young and old, for those who would like to alleviate specific symptoms, as well as those who would just like to improve their overall health and well-being. In a nutshell, Nutritional Therapy helps you to identify the foods that make you look and feel your best.
What health concerns will benefit from Nutritional Therapy?
- Digestive Problems(Constipation, Diarrhea, bloating, IBS, Reflux, Food allergies/Intolerances, diverticulitis)
- Weight problems (Weight gain/inability to lose weight, sugar cravings, blood sugar imbalances, diabetes)
- Cardio-Vascular Health (Raised cholesterol, high blood pressure, Metabolic Syndrome)
- Hormonal Imbalances/Women’s Health (infertility, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause symptoms, Recurring Thrush, Cystitis.)
- Skin Conditions (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea)
- Mental health & General Wellbeing (Low mood, Anxiety, Fatigue, Poor Concentration)
- Autoimmune conditions ( such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis, that often do not respond to conventional medicine)
What kind of diet & lifestyle advice can I expect to receive from a Nutritional Therapist?
As part of the consultation process, a nutritional therapist will go through the client’s medical history and assess current health status. The clients personal health symptoms, needs and goals will be discussed and a personalized nutrition plan will be devised on this basis.
Nutritional Therapy focuses on natural unprocessed whole foods which heal the body and boost overall health. A Nutritional Therapist will work with the client to devise a meal plan that is nutritionally balanced, practical, enjoyable and sustainable. If any foods need to be reduced or eliminated for a period of time, viable alternatives will be suggested that will maintain nutritional needs. Where necessary, a Nutritional Therapist may also prescribe natural supplements in safe doses e.g. probiotics, vitamins & minerals to help alleviate certain symptoms or optimize nutritional status. However, natural foods are always the first line of treatment. Nutritional Therapy is not intended to replace conventional medicines but to complement them, and, where necessary, dietary changes can be made under the supervision of a Medical Doctor.
Get started by learning more about how you can transform the WHOLE you from the inside out with our new Nutritional Therapy program. Take advantage of our new client start-up package of $497 which include four Nutritional Therapy sessions in 30 days to get started on transforming the WHOLE you with The WHOLESTIC Method package.
Here is what we will work on as we start you on The WHOLESTIC Method journey:
- Digestion and Gut Health
Four weekly sessions in 30 days to get started on transforming the WHOLE you from the inside out. Then meet once a month to keep re-assessing and to create a new plan to help you reach your health goals.
BURN FAT-OPTIMIZE HEALTH-IMPROVE PERFORMANCE.
The WHOLESTIC Method Nutritional Therapy Program– four sessions ($497/30 days coaching) then $150 per session per month. Our four weekly appointments to get improve the foundations of Nutritional Therapy include-
- Nutrient Dense whole foods food plan based on your bio-individuality
- Blood Sugar Regulation
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Mineral Balance
Our four appointments will include:
- Review nutritional assessment, food log, health questionnaire and Nutri-Q results
- Functional evaluation test- the hands-on portion of the program to evaluate symptoms
- Functional evaluation testing with nutritional supplement testing to find the root cause
- The plan based on interview, paperwork, functional evaluation and supplement testing.
Suggestions for add-ons:
- Gut Healing Broth- $12.97 at the studio
- Meo-Energetics healing oils for vagal tone, brain-deflame or others as needed.
- https://www.viome.com/ and apply code THEWHOLEATHLETE when checking out
- Athletes Blood Test: http://www.athletebloodtest.com and apply code THEWHOLEATHLETE when checking out
We may suggest to measure your blood sugar levels for 30 days or more… order your testing kit and see if you can regulate your blood sugar levels (70-90) by finding the right ratios of carbs, proteins, and fats for your metabolic type!
Paperwork to complete before we meet that you can download here:
- Coco Pulse Test
Get In Touch With Us Today!
If you have any query feel free to drop a message at us. We will respond to you within the next few hours.