Schedule Your New Leaf Metabolic Assessment Today
A New Leaf metabolic assessment measures several things:
- The amount of calories your body needs to function at rest and during exercise plus recovery.
- The amount of calories you need to consume each day to achieve your fitness goal, whether that’s fat loss, metabolic efficiency or greater athletic performance
- The point, known as your aerobic base heart rate, is the highest intensity at which your body still uses fat as it’s dominant fuel
- The highest sustainable intensity of exercise, known as your anaerobic threshold
- The rate at which your body absorbs oxygen, which your body requires to burn fat…and your metabolic cross-over point
- The recovery rate post anaerobic threshold…how long does it take your body to switch back to burning any fat for fuel.
How Healthy Are You?
Learn what’s happening in side your body. Learn more here.
New Leaf Offers Two Assessments
This measures your resting metabolic rate (RMR), the amount of calories your body needs for basic life functions and to avoid starvation mode.
This assessment measures your metabolic rate during exercise. This is where you’ll learn how many calories your body burns while exercising; whether those calories come mainly from fat, carbs, or a combination of both; and at what intensity level you burn calories most efficiently.
With an assessment, you get a training program that is based specifically on the data that is YOU. Your resting metabolic rate. Your required calories. Your calories burned. Your fuel composition. Your base heart rate. Your threshold heart rate. Your fat-burning efficiency.
Full New Leaf Metabolic Assessment - 299.00
New Leaf Resting Metabolic Assessment - 159.00
New Leaf Exercise Assessment - 179.00