IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU For those who prefer to workout in a private setting and/or have specific needs, goals, or are post rehab, our Personal Training is for you. These individualized training sessions are designed with only YOU in mind and, as with all our other workouts, are highly efficient so you get results in less time. With Personal Training you will receive:
- Individual attention with an experienced trainer.
- Share your training session or keep it just by yourself
- Efficient “all in one” 60 minute training sessions in 30 minutes
- Sports-specific, fat loss or post-rehab workout design, when requested.
- Access to your training via text or email for additional support.
- Fat loss tips with Debbie’s “WHOLESTIC” Method approach to become a fat burning machine
HIGH ENERGY, HIGH RESULTS Our 50-minute group training workouts include a little of everything while also providing focused attention on specific outcomes. We all need functional strength, yoga, Pilates, strength training, HIIT, core strength, and flexibility but we don’t always have time to do it all! Join us and you can expect:
- Group training with 5 to 16 clients.
- Increased metabolism post workout up to 48 hours.
- Muscle confusion thanks to a mix in variety and movement patterns.
- Increased joint integrity, functional strength, and core strength.
- Individual attention offering variations, modifications, and alternative movements.
- Experienced trainers providing dynamic workouts and ensuring your safety.
Call today and get your FIRST CLASS FREE!
SHARED PERSONAL TRAINING
SKIP THE COMMERCIAL BREAKS If you’re short on time, trying to save a few dollars, and looking for quick results, try our efficient 30-minute workouts with two other friends. Get the benefits of a private personal training sessions for less money and in less time. But don’t worry! We won’t skimp on results. Think of it as a 60-minute show with NO commercial breaks — same amount of content without pause. Join us to experience:
- Tailored workouts based on the goals of you and your partners.
- Focused attention on form, alignment, and posture.
- High intensity workouts designed to deliver BIG results in LESS time.
- Variety in your workouts using a mix of several modalities and intensities.
STRENGTHENING MIND AND BODY Pilates Reformer sessions center around the work developed by Joseph H. Pilates and range from beginner to advanced exercises. We use a series of movements designed to improve circulation, breathing, posture, body and mind awareness. Sign up today for individual or duet sessions, and:
- Receive a total body workout in 50-minute, focused sessions.
- Strengthen your core to improve posture and prevent injuries.
- Tone hips and thighs, flatten abs, and sculpt arms.
- Improve flexibility, mobility, and range of motion.
I love the personalized attention I receive from Debbie at Fitness Forward. She develops customized workouts, provides nutritional advice and creates a holistic approach to fitness and personal wellness. Her 30 minute workouts are perfect for my hectic schedule. Believe me, her 30 minute blast workouts are tough!Jennifer Fischer
I am a business owner and busy mother of two. Exercise has always been very important to me but I was really struggling to find the time. Debbie came highly recommended to me, she created a full body workout and cardio routine specialized for me that could get me in and out of the gym in 30 minutes. It’s been one month and I’m already seeing great results. I’m seeing muscle definition and my metabolism has increased considerably. I’m now sleeping better at night and have more endurance during the day. Thank you Fitness Forward!Kelly Cantoni
I am 66 years old, never a star athlete, but sporadically went to the gym on my own. I decided to devote a year to get in better shape and began working out at Fitness Forward. The workouts were different; I later learned more functional. As I gained strength, I got more interested and started eating better, which resulted in more energy. I have lost 15 pounds, feel much better and have had fun in the process. Most important my golf swing is more stable! And did I mention my new slacks are 2″ smaller!Charles Henderson